Self-Sufficient Clips provide innovative fastening solutions for panel, molding, cavity, or knob-to-shaft applications. They are also known as dart type fasteners, trim clip fasteners, u type speed clip fasteners, s clip fasteners and knob to shaft fasteners. The inherent benefits of these clips are:
- Self-sufficient fastening, requiring no screws, rivets, studs, welds or any other secondary fastening devices.
- One-piece design, eliminating excessive small parts handling and parts inventories.
- Ease of assembly, they snap right into fastening position.
- Removability and reusability.
- Made from high-carbon heat-treated spring steel, for long service life.