Home » Cable Ties : Stainless Steel
Cable Ties : Stainless Steel
The Partex complete line of Stainless Steel Cable Ties and tools are ideal for aggressive environments with extreme temperatures or exposure to chemical and corrosive elements, these heavy duty cable ties will give that extra durability that conventional nylon cable ties cannot provide. Produced from 316 grade stainless steel, these offer unsurpassed resistance to corrosion and can be exposed to various chemicals, salts, and acid, even at elevated temperatures.
Both Offshore Oil Rigs and Ocean Vessels, should use grade 316 Coated Stainless Steel Cable Ties. They both work, in harsh environments, salt water, heat, cold and direct sunlight in some cases. On Oil Rigs, Stainless Stainless Steel Cable Ties are even installed sub sea. When on the platform, they end up being in direct sun light all day, while suffering, through the cold of night. On board ships they are installed in the deepest parts of the vessel and not checked for years, or unless there is a problem in the area. This grade 316 coated stainless steel cable ties have the following Specifications :
* No water absorption * Non-Flammable
* Coated, temp range: -112°F (-80°C) to 302°F (150°C)
* Excellent chemical resistance * Excellent UV resistance
* Radiation resistance: 2 x 108 rads * Use highly corrosive enviroments
* No sharp edges, protects insulation and wiring bundle
* Self locking mechanism speeds installation
* The 316 coated roller ball cable tie can be used indoor, outdoor, underground or direct burial applications and sub sea.
* Non toxic, halogen-free
* DNV approved ABS approved
* UL RoHs approved UL Listed approved
Partex Coated Stainless Steel Cable Ties, come in various Lengths and Tensile Strength. If you never tried using stainless steel cable ties, we recommend you try them. Select one of the categories below to learn more about each particular type.