Home » Liquid Tight Flexible Conduit & Fittings » Quick Twist Fittings » Straight Snap-In Fittings
Straight Snap-In Fittings
Straight Snap-In Cost Saving Fittings For use with Heyco-Flex Conduit and Tubing
- Snap-in Connectors are UL approved for use with Heyco-Flex II tubing. NPT-threaded connectors are UL approved for use with Heyco-Flex; I conduit.
- Low cost electrical connector in four sizes (1/4, 3/8", 1/2", 3/4").
- One-piece solution with smooth internal surfaces provides for easier wire routing, protection, and installation.
- All nylon construction is resistant to salt water, weak acids, gasoline, alcohol, oil, grease, and common solvents. This feature is not assessed by UL certification and testing.
- Easy, permanent assembly: the installer “twists” the tubing over the connector ferrule, until the tubing “clicks” into place. It’s that easy!
- No tools needed for installation.
- Unique locking fingers accommodate various chassis thicknesses.
- Suitable for a wide array of electrical applications:
- Commercial and Industrial HVAC Systems
- Motorized Equipment
- Enclosed Power Sources
- Garage Door Openers
- Major Appliances
- Also available : Black and gray finishing collars to neaten rough cut tubing ends (not available in 1/4").