Home » Liquid Tight Cordgrips » Metallic & Right Angle Cordgrips » Metal Cordgrips with Metric Threads
Metal Cordgrips with Metric Threads
Nickel-Plated Brass Construction for Superior Protection of Flexible Cables
- Nickel-plated finish over brass provides excellent corrosion resistance and durability.
- Meets the New European standard EN 50262 version A for metric cordgrips.
- Metric sizes M6 thru M50 accommodate various cable diameters.
- Long metric threads provide additional threads for easy locknut assembly.
- Working temperature range is -40°C up to +100°C.
- Sealing gland is molded in Thermoplastic Polymer Elastomer Material.
- Protection class IP 68.
- Locknuts sold separately.
- We recommend using the smallest cordgrip that accommodates your cable size.