Home » Liquid Tight Flexible Conduit & Fittings » Flexicon Nylon Tubing » Flexicon Nylon (PA66) Straight PG Thread Fittings
Flexicon Nylon (PA66) Straight PG Thread Fittings
For Flexible, Corrugated Nylon Conduit/Tubing
- For use 1/4 thru 2" Flexicon corrugated conduit/tubing.
- Nine PG threaded choices for use with eight different conduit sizes.
- Suitable for use with both fine and/or coarse pitch conduit/tubing.
- Unitary design and assembled shipment allows fast fit.
- All nylon construction resists salt water, weak acids, gasoline, alcohol, oil, grease, and common solvents. This feature is not assessed by UL certification or testing.
- No threading of the conduit/tubing is required to install.
- Locknuts NOT included.
- Suitable for use by all original equipment manufacturers.
- Protection class IP 66 per EN 60529 including high pressure water jet from any angle.
- Vibration and tamper resistant, but easily removed with a screwdriver.
- Consult factory for FPAX fittings for use in IP 68 or 67 (as well as 66) applications.
UL Recognized Components.