Home » Liquid Tight Cordgrips » Straight-Thru Cordgrips » Liquid Tight Straight-Thru Cordgrips - US Patent No. 5405172
Liquid Tight Straight-Thru Cordgrips - US Patent No. 5405172
Click the product name or part number below to request a quote.
For Flexible Cords. NPT HUBS - For use in clearance or threaded holes. For a wider range of materials, cable sizes, and threads. Heyco TITE" Cordgrips
- Twelve sizes for cable, tubing, etc. with diameters ranging from .065" (1.7 mm) to 1.260" (32.0 mm).
- Acme threads on body prevent skipping and speed installation.
- We recommend using the cordgrip with the smallest maximum diameter that will fit your application.
- All nylon construction with TPE or Buna N Sealing Gland resists salt water, weak acids, gasoline, alcohol, oil, grease, and common solvents. This feature is not assessed for UL certification or testing.
- Working temperatures : -22°F (-30°C) to 212°F (100°C).
- Protection class IP 68 per DIN 40050 up to 70 psi (5 bar) water pressure.
- Suitable for NEMA type 4 and 6 enclosures.
- Locknuts are NOT included. To order nylon or steel locknuts separately.
- LabKit No. 78 (Part #3297) for prototype use is available.