Home » Liquid Tight Cordgrips » Metallic & Right Angle Cordgrips » Liquid Tight Right Angle Cordgrips - US and Foreign Patents Pending
Liquid Tight Right Angle Cordgrips - US and Foreign Patents Pending
Click the product name or part number below to request a quote.
For Flexible Cords. NPT HUBS - For use in clearance or threaded holes
- Three sizes for cable, tubing, etc. with diameters ranging from .065 (1.7 mm) to .450" (11.4 mm).
- Each cordgrip is molded in the open position for ease of installation. After cable insertion, the fitting snaps closed, bending the cable without damage. This assembly method saves considerable time and money.
- Part design provides liquid tight integrity even in the open position.
- Acme threads on body prevent skipping and speed installation.
- We recommend using the fitting with the smallest maximum diameter that will fit your application.
- All nylon construction with TPE gland resists salt water, weak acids, gasoline, alcohol, oil, grease, and common solvents. This feature is not assessed by UL certification and testing.
- Suitable for NEMA 6P enclosures.
- Working temperatures : 22°F (-30°C) to 212°;F (100°C).
- Protection class IP 68 per DIN 40050 up to 70 psi (5 bar) water pressure.
- Locknuts are NOT included. To order nylon or steel locknuts separately.