Home » Strain Relief Bushings » Bushings » Lockit Strain Relief Bushings - US Patent No. 4913385
Lockit Strain Relief Bushings - US Patent No. 4913385
For Round Cables - Rectangular Mounting Hole
- Assembly friendly. Independent of insertion into the panel, Lockit Strain Reliefs self-lock onto the cable. Thus, they may be preassembled offline for final assembly at a later time or remote location, for lower installed cost.
- Lockit Strain Reliefs hold so well they pass the UL pull-out test requirements with or without panel support.
- They protect the lifeline of your electric/electronic products by absorbing the forces of push and pull that may be exerted on the flexible power cord. And, their rectangular design eliminates the possibility of part rotation under forces of twist.
- Lockit’s three finger design securely anchors into panel as thin as 0.032 (0.8 mm) and as thick as 0.157" (4.0 mm) for a neat, clean appearance. Five locking steps accommodate a wide range of panel thickness. Low profile head satisfies design aesthetics.
- Standardize panel design. Fill unused Lockit Strain Relief mounting holes with the Heyco Rectangular Plug RP 115-130 (Part No. 1890).