Self-Sufficient Clip Fasteners
Tinnerman® and Palnut® self-sufficient clip fasteners provide innovative solutions for panel, molding, cavity, or knob-to-shaft applications. The inherent benefits of these snap in fasteners include:
- Self-sufficient fastening requires no screws, rivets, studs, welds, or other secondary devices.
- One-piece design eliminates excessive small parts handling and parts inventories.
- Clips snap right into position with incredible ease of assembly.
- Fasteners are removable and reusable.
- High-carbon heat-treated spring steel construction ensures long service life.
In addition to our most popular self-sufficient clips shown here, we also manufacture a host of specialized one-piece fasteners, designed for unique fastening applications. These include spring catches, cavity clips, shelf supports, mounting clips, horseshoe clips, and fan balances.
Unsure which snap clip fastener is best for your needs? Contact Bolt Products
to get more information, request a sample, and more.