Palnut® Auto Feed
Optimum performance depends on adherence to these stud, rod or wire specifications:
1. Material may be mild steel, aluminum, zinc or other malleable metals.
2. Surface hardness must not exceed Rockwell 30T 78.
3. Recommended diameter tolerance +.08 -.05.
4. Ends must be free of distortion or burrs. Chamfer 0.8 x 45¹ for easier assembly.
5. Nickel, chromium or other hard finishes on steel are not recommended.
6. Nickel-chromium plating on die cast studs must not exceed .08 thickness.