» Square Neck Bolts, Shoulder Bolts
Square Neck Bolts, Shoulder Bolts
| | Square Neck Bolts SQUARE NECK BOLTS are also known as square neck carriage bolts. Square neck bolts are mostly used in wood. They are common to have a square or doomed top and a square under the head.
Square or domed top with
square under head.
The square neck bolt square pulls into the wood as the nut in tightened for a very secure fit. Available in a variety of diameters, square neck bolts are another common choice for any job.
Square neck bolts are made from a variety of types and grades of steel to suffice for the abundance of applications square neck bolts are used. Below are just a few of the common bolt types.
Other bolt types available at BOLT PRODUCTS INC:
- Zinc-plated bolts: Moderate protection against rust.
- Steel grade 5 bolts: Medium carbon steel; used in high-strength automotive applications.
- Stainless steel 18-8 bolts: This material of choice for exterior and marine applications is produced from an alloy of steel with a high corrosion resistance.
- Silicone bronze bolts: Used in wood boat building this alloy of copper has better strength and corrosion resistance than brass.
- Hot dipped galvanized bolts: Much more corrosion resistant than zinc-plated. These thick coated bolts work with galvanized buts for exterior use in the costal areas.
| • Anchor bolts || - extended connections with handle |
| • Carriage bolts || - domed top with square under head |
| • Flange bolts || - ridge around the bolt head |
| • Hex bolts || - hex head of various materials |
| • Hex tap bolts || - trimmed hex head with no flange |
| • Lag bolts || - screw like pointed end |
| • Machine bolts || - fine or coarse threads |
| • Metric bolts || - available in Hex/Standard/Flange type |
| • Shoulder bolts || - allow slide or pivot |
No matter what bolt type you require please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-423-6503 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.