| Palnut® Pushnut® Auto Feed |
Optimum performance depends on adherence to these stud, rod or wire specifications:
- Material may be mild steel, aluminum, zince or other malleable metals.
- Surface hardness must not exceed Rockwell 30T 78.
- Recommended diameter tolerance +.08 -.05.
- Ends must be free of distortion or burrs. Chamfer 0.8 x 45¹ for easier assembly.
- Nickel, chromium or other hard finishes on steel are not recommended.
- Nickel-chromium plating on die cast studs must not exceed .08 thickness.
The dimensions listed are envelope dimensions only. For complete design information, contact us.