|Heyco® Lockit Strain Relief Pre-Assembly Equipment |
- Part No. OST1 (Headlock1000) (nylon fastener assembly head for ST-100N and ST-101N strain reliefs.) Simply place a Lockit SR strain relief into the "U" opening of the nylon fastener assembly head. Then place the cable into the bushing body and close the head to secure Lockit permanently onto the wire. This completed sub- assembly can then be installed with fingertip pressure into the application's mounting hole - at later time, in a different place, for lower installed cost!
- Part No. OST3 (Autolock3000) semi-automatic assembly machine for all Lockit strain relief nylon fastener. Suitable for high volume production runs, where batched fastened sub-assemblies are desirable. This strain relief nylon fastener assembly includes vibratory feeder bowl, track and head. The operator simply inserts the cable into the nylon assembly head slot, then presses the foot pedal to fasten each Lockit stress reliever permanently onto the wire. These completed sub-assemblies can be fastened with fingertip pressure into the application's mounting hole - at a later time, in a different place, for lower installed cost!
- Part No. OST4 (Autolock 2000) nylon fastener assembly machine for ST-100N strain Relief's. This foot pedal activated fastening assembly machine is identical to Part No. OST3 (Autolock 3000), except that the gravity fed track is loaded by hand instead of by a vibratory bowl.
- Part No. OST6 (Autolock3000-101AT) Same as Part No. OST3 except for the ST 101AT.
- Nylon fastener assembly Equipment for ST201N also available.