Home » Braided Sleeving, Heyco Braided Sleeve
Braided Sleeving, Heyco Braided Sleeve
Wire Positioning: Braided Sleeving
Heyco® Braided Sleeving
Recognized under the Component Program of Underwriters' Laboratories File #-125761
Certified by Canadian Standards Association File #LR-73368
- A tough, cut-resistant oversleeving designed for protecting wire bundles and harnesses, hoses, nylon tubing and cable assemblies from mechanical damage and environmental hazards.
- Braided sleeve expandable up to three times its own diameter, the open-weave construction can fit many applications, simplifying inventory. Also, the open-weave allows for easy inspection of sleeved components and for easy break out of individual cables.
- Full cable flexibility is maintained in any direction, even at low temperatures. Wires encased in Heyco Braided Sleeve can FLEX and bend as readily as if they had no protective oversleeving. Bundles can be flexed repeatedly without damage.
- Braided Sleeve slips on quickly and is self-fitting over irregular shapes and contours. No wire pulling compounds are required due to its low surface friction. Slight tensioning after application makes for an even tighter fit.
- The high tensile strength, damage-resistant filament braid:
1) protects against rough surfaces, sharp edges or corners;
2) resists scuffing and abrasion;
3) cushions against vibration and impact damage;
4) prevents condensation while allowing complete drainage;
5) dissipates heat and moisture;
6) does not degrade in most fluid environments.
- Sleeved components are more organized and attractive!
- Woven from polyester and flame retardant polyester yarns; temperature index 125°C, 230°C for short periods.
|Bundle Range||Part No.||Part Dimensions|
|Quantity per |
|in. mm.||in. mm.|| |
|in. mm.||ft. mtrs.|
|.090 2,3||.250 6,4||8980||BS 125||.125 3,2||2,000 610|
|8983||BS 125 FR|
|.130 3,3||.440 11,2||8985||BS 250||.250 6,4||1,000 305|
|8988||BS 250 FR|
|.250 6,4||.750 19,2||8990||BS 500||.500 12,7||500 152|
|8993||BS 500 FR|
|.500 12,7||1.250 31,8||8995||BS 750||.750 19,1|
|8998||BS 750 FR|
|.750 19,1||1.750 44,5||9000||BS 1250||1.250 31,8||250 76|
|9003||BS 1250 FR|
|1.250 31,8||2.750 69,9||9005||BS 1750||1.750 44,5|
|9008||BS 1750 FR|
|1.500 38,1||3.500 88,9||9010||BS 2.0||2.000 50,8|
|9013||BS 2.0 FR|
|1.750 44,5||4.500 114.3||9015||BS 2.5||2.500 63,5|
|9018||BS 2.5 FR|
Standard Color: Black. White and others available at extra charge.(only in large quantities).