UL Type B Flexible, Nonmetallic Liquid Tight Conduit Heyco-Flex™ I Liquid Tight Fittings
|Liquid Tight Tubing, Electrical Conduits & Nylon Conduit Fittings|
UL Type B Flexible, Nonmetallic Liquid Tight Conduit
Heyco-Flex™ I Liquid Tight Fittings
- 3/8" thru 2" trade nylon fastener sizes.
- Use with Nylon Heyco fasteners, Nylon -Flex fastener - Snap-in, Straight or Sweep.
- May also be used with Heyco's Steel and Die Cast Nylon fasteners for Liquid Tight Conduit.
- Nylon flex fastener resists corrosion, abrasion, oil, water, acid, metal shavings, and rough environments.
- Nylon fastener resists abuse, pull, and crushing.
- Nylon fastener temperature ratings: From -18°C (0°F) to 80°C (176°F) DRY. 70°C (160°F) OIL resistance. Up to 60°C (140°F) WET locations.
- Passes submersion test of 70 PSI.
- Nylon flex fastener mounting brackets are available.
- Nylon fasteners have a smooth inside for easier wire pulling; no hazardous sharp edges or burrs; will not damage conductors.
- Nylon fasteners are light weight and have lower installed cost.
- Quick installation; nylon fastener cuts with utility knife or PVC cutter.
- Integral rigid and flexible PVC construction.
- Nylon flex fasteners are suitable for indoor/outdoor use:
Motors and Controls
- Order part No. 8340, VF-28 Cutting Tool, for cutting HEYCO - Flex I Conduit and Heyco -Flex II, III & IV tubing cleanly and evenly.
- Nylon flex fasteners are approved for direct burial
- Order Part No. 8340, VF-28 Cutting Tool, for cutting HEYCO-Flex I Conduit and Heyco-Flex II, III & IV tubing cleanly and evenly.
- Approved for direct burial
Use Nylon Heyco-Flex Mounting Brackets to securely fasten conduit into place.