Extruded grommetting - roll form
- Protects and insulates wires and cables from chafing against sharp chassis edges.
- Serrated design particularly suited to irregularly shaped panel holes. (For regular round holes we recommend Heyco Snap Bushings or Heyco Shorty Bushings).
- Depending on the chassis thickness, grommetting may grip tightly by itself. If not, a touch of epoxy will keep it in place.
- A wide range of sizes fits chassis thicknesses from .036 (0.9 mm) to .250" (6.4 mm).
- The most cost effective way to protect wire and cables from sharp edges.
- Six sizes can be cut to fit for no waste.