Home » Liquid Tight Cordgrips » Pigtail Cordgrips » Liquid Tight Pigtail Cordgrips - US Patent No. 5405172
Liquid Tight Pigtail Cordgrips - US Patent No. 5405172
For Flexible Cords. NPT HUBS - For use in clearance or threaded holes. For a wider range of materials, cable sizes, and threads. Heyco TITE" Cordgrips
- Six sizes for cable, tubing, etc. with diameters ranging from .069" (1.8 mm) to .709" (18.0 mm).
- Acme threads on body prevent skipping and speed installation.
- Flexible “Pigtail” extender prevents sharp bends and extends cable life.
- We recommend using the fitting with the smallest maximum diameter that will fit your application.
- All nylon construction with TPE or Buna N Sealing Gland resists salt water, weak acids, gasoline, alcohol, oil, grease, and common solvents. This feature is not assessed by UL certification or testing.
- Working temperatures : -22°F (-30°C) to 212°F (100°C).
- Protection class IP 68 per DIN 40050 up to 70 psi (5 bar) water pressure.
- Suitable for NEMA type 4 and 6 enclosures.
- Locknuts are NOT included. To order nylon or steel locknuts separately,