Home » Liquid Tight Cordgrips » Metallic & Right Angle Cordgrips » Metal Cordgrips - Steel, for Flexible Cords
Metal Cordgrips - Steel, for Flexible Cords
- Exceeds UL Pullout test requirements.
- Twelve sizes, with 1/2 to 3/4" NPT hubs, cover a cable diameter range of .150" (3.8 mm) to .850" (21.6 mm).
- Compact design allows fittings to be consecutively ganged-no skipping knockouts - and occupy less "real estate."
- Color coded label system identifies the cordgrips by wire range/grommet opening.
- Neoprene rubber grommet ensures a permanent rain-tight seal around the cable.
- Galvanized steel pressure ring prevents distortion of the grommet when the sealing nut is tightened.
- Body and sealing nut are made of corrosion resistant machined steel. Zinc plated with special brighteners for an attractive finish.