Home » Liquid Tight Cordgrips » Straight-Thru Cordgrips » Liquid Tight Straight-Thru Cordgrips - US Patent No. 5405172
Liquid Tight Straight-Thru Cordgrips - US Patent No. 5405172
Click the product name or part number below to request a quote.
For Flexible Cords. PG HUBS - For use in clearance or threaded holes. For a wider range of materials, cable sizes, and threads. Heyco-Tite Cordgrips
- Seventeen sizes for cable diameters ranging from .064 (1.6 mm) to 1.732" (44.0 mm).
- We recommend using the fitting with the smallest maximum diameter that will fit your application.
- Acme threads on body prevent skipping and speed installation. PG hub threads are steel conduit threads per DIN 40430. For DIN 40430.
- All nylon construction with TPE (Buna N sealing gland) resists salt water, weak acids, gasoline, alcohol, oil, grease, and common solvents. This feature is not assessed by UL certification or testing.
- Working temperatures : -22°F (-30°C) to 212°F (100°C).
- Protection class IP 68 per DIN 40050.
- Suitable for NEMA type 4 and 6 enclosures.
- Locknuts are included. For nylon or steel locknut specifications or to order locknuts separately.
- LabKit No. 78 (Part #3297) for prototype use is available.