LK 950 Series
Click the product name or part number below to request a quote.
This carbon steel plug is designed for applications in low pressure ranges. It has an anchorage principle similar to SK Series plugs. One-piece construction is ideal for automated high production requirements.
- 4-12 mm diameters available
- Working pressure to 60 Bar (870 psi)
- Shortest installed length of any carbon steel plug
- Larger working tolerances 0/+0.12 mm
- Installs directly into drilled holes
- Clean mechanical sealing through positive anchoring
- Quick installation using handy rivet type tools
- No axial loading imposed on component
Sleeve: Case Hardening Steel, Soft Annealed Gun Finish
Mandrel: Steel Plain Finish, Special Oil Film Lubrication