Home » Liquid Tight Cordgrips » Pigtail Cordgrips » Liquid Tight Pigtail Cordgrips - US Patent No. 5405172
Liquid Tight Pigtail Cordgrips - US Patent No. 5405172
Click the product name or part number below to request a quote.
For Flexible Cords. PG HUBS - For use in clearance or threaded holes. For a wider range of materials, cable sizes, and threads see page 1-10 Heyco-Tite Cordgrips
- Ten sizes for cable, diameters ranging from .064 (1.6 mm) to .709" (18.0 mm).
- We recommend using the fitting with the smallest maximum diameter that will fit your application.
- Acme threads on body prevent skipping and speed installation. All nylon construction with TPE gland resists salt water, weak acids, gasoline, alcohol, oil, grease, and common solvents. This feature is not assessed by UL certification or testing.
- Flexible "Pigtail" extender prevents sharp bends and extends cable life. PG hub threads are steel conduit threads per DIN 40430.
- Working temperatures : -22°F (-30°C) to 212°F (100°C).
- Protection class IP 68 per DIN 40050.
- Suitable for NEMA type 4 and 6 enclosures.
- Locknuts are included. For nylon or steel locknut specifications or to order locknuts separately.