» Liquid Tight Cordgrips
» Pigtail Cordgrips
» Metric Liquid Tight Pigtail Cordgrips
Metric Liquid Tight Pigtail Cordgrips
Click the product name or part number below to request a quote.
For Flexible Cords. Metric Hub - For use in clearance or threaded holesUS Patent No. 5405172
Foreign Patents Pending
- Widest range of cable and/or thread sizes available. Includes six threads for cables ranging from .065 (1.7 mm) to .709" (18.0 mm).
- "Ratchet design" of sealing nut assembly provide superior antivibration protection and ensures a firm grip on this cable.
- Flexible "Pigtail" extender prevents sharp bends and extends cable life. Integral "Sealing Ring" ensures a superior seal at mounting locations every time.
- Acme threads on body prevent skipping and speed installation.
- We recommend using the cordgrip with the smallest maximum diameter that will fit your application.
- All nylon construction with a Buna N sealing gland resists salt water, weak acids, gasoline, alcohol, oil, grease, and common solvents. This feature is not assessed by UL certification or testing.
- Suitable for NEMA type 4 and 6 enclosures.
- Working Temperatures : -22°F to (-30°C) to -212°F (100°C).
- Protection class IP 68 per DIN 40050 up to 70 psi (5 bar) water pressure.
- PG hub threads are steel conduit threads per DIN 40430. For DIN 40430.
- Standard flammability rating 94V-2.
- Locknuts are included. For nylon or steel locknut specifications or to order locknuts separately.