» Liquid Tight Cordgrips
» Pigtail Cordgrips
» Heyco TITE" Liquid Tight Pigtail Cordgrips"
Heyco TITE" Liquid Tight Pigtail Cordgrips"
Click the product name or part number below to request a quote.
For Flexible Cords. PG Hubs - For use in either clearance or threaded holesUS and Patents No. 5405172
- Widest range of cable and/or thread sizes available. Includes six threads for cables ranging from .065 (1.7 mm) to .689" (17.5 mm).
- We recommend using the fitting with the smallest maximum diameter that will fit your application.
- "Ratchet design" of sealing nut assembly provides superior antivibration protection and ensures a firm grip on this cable.
- Integral "Sealing Ring" ensures a superior seal at mounting locations every time.
- All nylon construction with Buna N sealing gland resists salt water, weak acids, gasoline, alcohol, oil, grease, and common solvents. This feature is not assessed by UL certification or testing.
- Acme threads on body prevent skipping and speed installation.
- Flexible "Pigtail" extender prevents sharp bends and extends cable life.
- PG hub threads are steel conduit threads per DIN 40430.
- Suitable for NEMA 6P enclosures.
- Protection class IP 68 per DIN 40050 up to 70 psi (5 bar) water pressure.
- Working temperatures : -22°F (-30°C) to 212°F (100°C).
- Standard flammability rating 94V-2.
- Locknuts are included. For nylon or steel locknut specifications or to order locknuts separately.