» Liquid Tight Cordgrips
» Pigtail Cordgrips
» Heyco TITE" Liquid Tight Pigtail Cordgrips"
Heyco TITE" Liquid Tight Pigtail Cordgrips"
Click the product name or part number below to request a quote.
For Flexible Cords. NPT - For use in clearance or threaded holesUS and Foreign Patents Pending
- Widest range of cable and/or thread sizes available. Includes six threads for cables ranging from .065 (1.7 mm) to .709" (18.0 mm).
- “Ratchet design” of sealing nut assembly provides superior antivibration protection and ensures a firm grip on the cable.
- Integral “Sealing Ring” ensures a superior seal at mounting location every time.
- We recommend using the cordgrip with the smallest maximum diameter that will fit your application.
- Acme threads on body prevent skipping and speed installation.
- All nylon construction with Buna N sealing gland resists salt water, weak acids, gasoline, alcohol, oil, grease, and common solvents. This feature is not assessed by UL certification or testing.
- Suitable for NEMA 6P enclosures.
- Working Temperatures : -22°F to (-30°C) to -212°F (100°C).
- Protection class IP 68 per DIN 40050 up to 70 psi (5 bar) water pressure.
- Standard flammability rating 94V-2.
- Locknuts are NOT included. To order nylon or steel locknuts separately.