Liquid Tight Right Angle Cordgrips
Click the product name or part number below to request a quote.
For Flexible Cords. Metric Hubs - for use in clearance or threaded holesUS and Foreign Patents Pending.
- Six sizes for cable, tubing, etc. with diameters ranging from .065 (1.7 mm) to .45" (11.4 mm).
- Each cordgrip is molded in the open position for ease of installation. After cable insertion, the cordgrip snaps closed, bending the cable without damage. This assembly method saves considerable time and money.
- "Ratchet design" of sealing nut assembly provide superior antivibration protection and ensures a firm grip on this cable.
- Integral "Sealing Ring" ensures a superior seal at mounting locations every time.
- Part design provides liquid tight integrity even in the open position.
- Acme threads on body prevent skipping and speed installation.
- We recommend using the cordgrip with the smallest maximum diameter that will fit your application.
- All nylon construction with Buna N gland resists salt water, weak acids, gasoline, alcohol, oil, grease, and common solvents. This feature is not assessed for UL certification or testing.
- Suitable for NEMA 6P enclosures.
- Working temperatures : -22°F (-30°C) to 212°F (100°C).
- Protection class IP 68 per DIN 40050 up to 70 psi (5 bar) water pressure.
- Standard flammability rating 94V-2. Locknuts are included. For nylon or steel locknut specifications or to order locknuts separately.