Home » Liquid Tight Flexible Conduit & Fittings » Heyco-Flex Tubing » Heyco-Flex II - Liquid Tight Tubing
Heyco-Flex II - Liquid Tight Tubing
Click the product name or part number below to request a quote.
Flexible, Nonmetallic Liquid Tight Electrical Conduit
- 1/4 thru 2" trade sizes.
- Use with nylon Heyco-Flex Connectors: Snap-in, Straight or Sweep.
- May also be used with Heyco Die Cast Metal Fittings for Liquid Tight Tubing.
- Resists corrosion, oil, and water.
- Maximum flexibility; can be used in extremely tight quarters.
- Temperature rating 70°C (160°F).
- Smooth inside for easier wire pulling.
- Lightweight and lower installed cost.
- Quick installation; cuts with utility knife, PVC cutter or Heyco cutting tool (#8340).
- Integral rigid and flexible PVC construction.
- Ideal for fiber optic cable protection.
- Suitable for use in high vibration or flexing applications :
- Automotive Equipment
- Computers and Peripherals
- Fiber Optics
- Lab Equipment
- Office Equipment
- Processing Control and
- Monitoring Equipment
- White Goods
- Passes submersion test of 70 psi.
- Mounting brackets are available,
- Order Part No. 8340, VF-28 Cutting Tool, for cutting Heyco-Flex tubing and hoses cleanly and evenly.