Home » Liquid Tight Flexible Conduit & Fittings » Heyco-Flex Tubing » Heyco-Flex I - Liquid Tight Conduit
Heyco-Flex I - Liquid Tight Conduit
Flexible, Nonmetallic Liquid Tight Electrical Conduit
- 3/8 thru 2" trade sizes.
- Use with nylon Heyco-Flex Connectors; Snap-in, Straight or Sweep. See pages 0-18, 0-19, 1-20.
- May also be used with Heyco’s Die Cast Fittings for Liquid Tight Conduit. See page 0-23 or 0-24.
- Resists corrosion, abrasion, oil, water, acid, metal shavings, and rough environments.
- Resists abuse, pull, and crushing.
- Temperature ratings : 80°C (203°F) DRY 70°C (160°F) OIL Resistance 60°C (140°F) WET locations
- Passes submersion test of 70 psi.
- Mounting brackets are available.
- Smooth inside for easier wire pulling; no hazardous sharp edges or burrs; will not damage conductors.
- Lightweight and lower installed cost.
- Quick installation; cuts with utility knife, PVC cutter or Heyco cutting tool (#8340).
- Integral rigid and flexible PVC construction.
- Suitable for indoor/outdoor use :
- HVAC Equipment
- Machine Tools
- Marine Equipment
- Motors and Controls
- Printing Equipment
- Refrigeration Equipment
- Approved for direct burial.
- Order Part No. 8340, VF-28 Cutting Tool, for cutting Heyco-Flex conduit and tubing cleanly and evenly.