» Liquid Tight Flexible Conduit & Fittings
» Heyco-Flex Tubing
» Heyco-Flex- Nylon Straight NPT Fittings - US Patent No. 4900068
Heyco-Flex- Nylon Straight NPT Fittings - US Patent No. 4900068
Click the product name or part number below to request a quote.
For Flexible, Nonmetallic Liquid Tight Conduit and Tubing
- Eight sizes for use with 1/4 thru 2" Heyco-Flex Conduit and Tubing.
- All nylon construction resists salt water, weak acids, gasoline, alcohol, oil, grease, and common solvents. This feature is not assessed by UL certification and testing.
- No disassembly required. Instead, the installer simply pushes the conduit or tubing onto the ferrule, then tightens the domed sealing nut. This completed assembly can then be secured in the panel by the locknut or into an NPT threaded hole.
- No threading of the conduit or tubing is required to install. This eliminates the possibility of cutting the conduit and creating leak paths.
- Complete conduit/connector system is reusable. Conduit will not wind tight onto the connector during assembly and can be easily removed by pulling while turning in a clockwise direction.
- Use of a sealing washer may be required for wet locations.
- Suitable for indoor/outdoor use; for original equipment manufacturers or field installers.
- Protection class IP 68 up to 70 psi (5 bar) water pressure.
- Black connectors provided with nylon locknut; packed separately.
- Gray connectors provided with assembled O-ring and metal locknuts.