Home » Liquid Tight Flexible Conduit & Fittings » Flexicon Nylon Tubing » Flexicon Nylon (PA66); Sweep Metric Thread Fittings
Flexicon Nylon (PA66); Sweep Metric Thread Fittings
Click the product name or part number below to request a quote.
For Flexible, Corrugated Nylon Conduit/Tubing
- For use with 1/4 thru 2" corrugated conduit/tubing.
- Seven metric thread sizes for use with eight conduit sizes.
- Suitable for use with both coarse and/or fine pitch conduit/tubing.
- Unitary design and assembly shipment allows fast fit.
- All nylon construction resists salt water, weak acids, gasoline, alcohol, oil, grease, and common solvents. This feature is not assessed by UL certification or testing.
- No threading of the conduit or tubing is required to install.
- Locknuts INCLUDED.
- Suitable for use by original equipment manufacturers.
- Protection class IP 66 per EN 60529 including high pressure water jet from an angle.
- Vibration and tamper resistant.
- Consult factory for FPAX fittings for use in IP 68 or 67 (as well as 66) applications.
UL Recognized Components.