Home » Liquid Tight Flexible Conduit & Fittings » Flexicon Nylon Tubing » Flexicon Conduit/Tubing Mounting Clips
Flexicon Conduit/Tubing Mounting Clips
Click the product name or part number below to request a quote.
With Integral Closure
- For use with 1/4 thru 3/8" Flexicon corrugated conduit/tubing,
- Suitable for use with both fine and/or coarse pitch conduit/tubing.
- For mounting Flexicon corrugated conduit or tubing securely into place, vertically or horizontally.
- Only fingertip pressure is required to snap conduit or tubing into bracket.
- Suitable for use by original equipment manufacturers.
- Low profile design for space savings and pleasing appearance.
- Recommended distance between brackets at intervals not greater than 3 feet (914 mm) as required by Article 351-27 of 1996 NEC.
- Use one standard #10 (4-5M) screw for attaching bracket to panel or chassis (screw not included).
- Resists salt water, weak acids, gasoline, alcohol, oil, grease, and common solvents. This feature is not assessed by UL certification or testing.
- Can be easily opened for temporary access/removal and closed again to secure conduit.
UL Recognized Components.