Home » Liquid Tight Flexible Conduit & Fittings » Flexicon Corrugated Tubing » Flexicon Corrugated Conduit/Tubing - Type FPI
Flexicon Corrugated Conduit/Tubing - Type FPI
Click the product name or part number below to request a quote.
Extremely Flexible Polyamide 12 Nylon, Medium Weight
- 3/8 thru 2" nominal sizes.
- Medium wall construction.
- Use with nylon Flexicon fittings; Straight, 90°, or 45°.
- Highly resistant to abrasion, oil, and solvents.
- Temperature range : -50°C to 110°C (-58°F to 230°F)
- Highly flexible and exceptional fatigue life.
- High impact strength and recovers if crushed.
- UV resistant (black).
- Particularly suited to Robotics, Automation, and/or continuous flexing.
- IP RATING : IP 66 w/FPA Fittings IP 66, 67, 68 w/FPAX Fittings IP Rating Tested To EN60529
- Halogen, sulphur, and phosphorus free.
- Highly Flame Retardant.
- Low smoke and toxicity.
- Consult factory for heavy weight nylon 12 corrugated conduit.
- Consult factory for Type FPR Extra Low Fire Hazard (V0) Nylon 6 corrugated conduit.
- Consult factory for availability of gray or other colors as well as nonstandard lengths.